Structured Cabling System
The structured cabling system is part of the building fabric which holds the entire IT & Telecoms communication network together.
The most common structured cabling system in Kenya and across the east africa is the interconnection of desk-top computers with central servers, closely followed by the buildings telephony.
A number of technologies have now been developed to run over new high speed cabling systems such as Security Cameras, Door Access, Environmental Monitoring and Audio Visual Systems which should also be taken into consideration.
A good quality structured cabling system is vital to any kenyan based business day to day operations as it provides the platform for all networked technologies. If you are about to embark on a Structured Cabling system refit, then let sidai lab tech assist you with –
- choosing the system that is right for you
- designing the system to meet all day one and future requirements
- installing the system to industry compliance & standards
- provide system warranty’s and documentation upon completion
- implement support services and ongoing systems maintenance
sidai lab tech Ltd have a number of long standing relationships with a number of cabling system manufacturers which ideally puts us in a position to evaluate, cost and ensure the design of the system is a perfect fit for your business.
Structured Cabling Services & Solutions
- Design & Installation
- Copper – Cat5e, 6, 6a & 7
- Fibre Optic Installations
- Pre-Terminated Systems
- Racks, Cabinets & Open Patching Frames
- Patch Leads & Bespoke Assemblies
- System Auditing & Maintenance
- Consultancy Systems Health Checks